Select one of the following types of organizations:
· Higher education institution
· K–12 educational setting
Write a 1,400- to 1,500-word paper in which you do the following:
· Provide an overview of the following:
· Type of organization selected
· Core issues and considerations relevant to planning, designing, implementing, and evaluating distance-learning technologies in your selected type of organization
· Specific methods for evaluating alternative delivery modalities
· Discuss the opportunities and challenges that distance education brings to this type of organization.
· Identify the modalities most appropriate for the organization and rationale for using the selected modalities. Some examples include the following:
· Print-based courses
· Computer-mediated distance education
· Virtual learning
· Blended learning
· Web conferencing
· Online courses
· Mobile communication
Note: You may refer to
Distance Education for Teacher Training: Modes, Models, and Methods
from Educational Development Center, Inc. for additional information about alternative delivery modalities.
Support your paper with scholarly research.
Format your paper according to APA guidelines.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more