1. Question : Your patient is morbidly obese and cannot sit on a bicycle or walk a treadmill. She also has marked and severe emphysema. You need to make an assessment of the risk of significant CAD and your patient’s family says that their relative had their diagnosis based on an ultrasound echocardiography. What facts would influence your decision regarding the family request for echo assessment?
Specificity would be increased because of obesity
Sensitivity would be reduced because of obesity and lung disease
Sensitivity would be increased because of lung disease
Specificity would be reduced because of obesity and lung disease
2. Question : Medicaid is mandated to be provided by each state through federal codes. Each state must offer Medicaid exactly as the federal government prescribes.
3. Question : By standard criteria, how is a positive stress test defined?
Development of a horizontal or down sloping ST-segment depression of 10mm
Development of a horizontal or down sloping ST-segment depression of 1mm
Upward sloping ST-segment measured at the J point of the QRS
Down sloping of the ST-segment at the J point of the QRS
4. Question : Population disease management is a term used to describe:
Low prevalence specific diseases
High prevalence specific diseases
Low specificity diseases states
High specificity disease states
5. Question : What are two of the most common forms of Exercise Stress Tests used today?
Bicycle and treadmill
Unicycle and Running in pace
Thallium and Dobutamine
Bicycle and rowing machine
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more