1. Organisms that feed only on plants are called
2. Which of the following is NOT an example of an
trout in water with a specifric temperature requirement
birds that need a large forested area
butterflies that use a specific plant as food
frogs that take in water and air though their skin
All are example of indicatory species
3. A species in an ecosystem that plays a central role in the health of that ecosystem, and whose removal may cause the collapse of the ecosystem, is called a(n)
4. One way that species evolve over time to reduce niche overlap is called
competitive exclusion principle
5. Aerobic respiration requires
glucose and carbon dioxide.
glucose and oxygen.
oxygen and water.
carbon dioxide and water.
carbon dioxide and oxygen.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more