Maria Garcia Series
The Maria Garcia Series
IPE Reflection Paper Instructions
KINE 5377 Health Systems and Policy
Instructions: Please answer the following questions by writing a complete, thoughtful paragraph directly under each question. You may type directly into this Word document. The final product should be double-spaced, written in 11-point font with 1-inch margins, and at least 4 pages in length.
Think critically about how you are affected by your participation in the interprofessional activity and thoughtfully respond to each of the questions below.
1. What was your reaction Maria Garcia’s case study scenarios? Provide detailed examples from the scenarios presented in the modules.
2. What did you learn about patient/client interactions that pertains to your future practice of public health (or your profession, if you are not a public health student)?
3. What did you learn about working in interprofessional teams that you can apply in your current/future professional practice?
4. In what situations do you think you may have to work in interprofessional teams during your career?
5. What did you learn during the interactive components of the activities or the reflection/feedback questions?
6. Which knowledge, skills, or attitudes do you think you will apply in the future because of this IPE experience? Please provide specific examples or a short paragraph describing the setting and scenario you have in mind. Please be specific to the career in public health or health care that you are pursuing.
7. How do you think that interprofessional training can improve the delivery of health services to the populations we serve?
8. Any additional thoughts or comments you would like to share?
The Maria Garcia Series
Access online at:
Designed around the IPEC Core Competencies for Interprofessional Collaboration and Practice (2011, 2016), the ITEACH e-learning modules review core concepts relating to communicating with patients, families, communities, and other health care providers in a responsible manner that supports a patient-centered, team-based approach to the maintenance of health and the treatment of disease.
The modules use exercises and an unfolding patient case study shown in a series of short video clips to illustrate the effects of teamwork and communication on health care providers, patients, and their support networks. Through these video cases, learners can reflect on how interprofessional teamwork and collaboration is used to promote quality, patient-centered care.
Each module contains 6-10 minutes of video, interactive quiz questions and learning activities, and feedback focused on a core competency area.
1. Complete each of the 4 modules and activities within the modules
2. At the end of each module, there is a page where you can print (or take a screenshot of) your certificate of completion, as well as a copy of your responses to open-ended question.
3. You will upload these certificates and responses and/or screenshots of certificates and responses to the Canvas submission portal for each module you complete. All 4 modules must be completed to receive full credit.
4. Complete the reflection questions and upload to Canvas.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more