On the document 5 assignments
Both class finals
Make each one on there own separate document and head them please so I can know. So that’s 5 documents
1. Please upload research paper here. For this assignment, you will research any topic of importance to you as it relates to assessment (EX…Black male student performance on the 8th grade NAEP math assessment over 5 years, etc.). You will synthesize the literature concerning the problem. Paper should be approximately 5 pages in length. Must have 5 references and complete in APA style formatting.
2. For your final exam, you will answer the below listed prompt. Though this is giving a scenario, please answer question in a formal manner. Please use at least 5 references to support your response. Please NO MORE THAN 5 pages. Scenario: You have been invited to interview with a principal for your dream job and are asked the following question: “If you had to choose between formative and summative assessment, which would you choose and why?” Draw from what you have read on formative, summative, and performance based assessments to provide your response. Please fully defend (compare/contrast) your answer.
3. WATCH THE LECTURe 3. READ 2 OTHER PEER REVIEWED ARTICLES OF YOUR CHOOSING.4. COMPLETE 2ND ARTICLE REVIEW AND POST IT UNDER ASSIGNMENTS. https://youtu.be/sFc0BcNQQFw. 2nd video https://youtu.be/-r1yTJHS7
1. Class, Submit your position paper here. See your syllabus if you have questions. The information in the screenshot or document. Use taxonomy paper as well the class of the area literacy paper covered that. The main instructions on the screenshot called content area literacy
2. One last reading response. Go back to the last assignment and use one of the strategies we haven’t used already. You are responding to the high operational document
Taxonomy of Reading in the Content Area
A-assessments, audiobooks Q- questions
B-books, blogs R-research,
C-cell phones, CRP S-strategies
D-digital technologies T- technology
G-graphic novels, graphics W-word walls
H-hip-hop literacies X-
I-inferences ,integration Y-youth,YA
J- journaling, jigsaw Z-ZPD
K- KWL, knowledge
P-pop culture, podcast
Pedagogy of Confidence®
Yvette Jackson, Ed.D. – email@example.com
7 High Operational Practices™:
All students have an innate desire for engagement, challenge, developing strengths, belonging and feeling valued. The Pedagogy
of Confidence ® addresses this desire through its High Operational Practices ™ (HOPs) that guide culturally responsive pedagogy
for equity through excellence, eliciting and nurturing high intellectual performances for self-actualization and personal contribution
from ALL students.
1. IDENTIFYING AND ACTIVATING STUDENT STRENGTHS. Teaching that encourages students to recognize and apply their
strengths releases neurotransmitters of pleasure, motivating students to actively participate and invest in a learning experience, set
goals for their learning, and follow through with their learning for meaningful application and deeper development of strengths for
2. BUILDING RELATIONSHIPS. Students fare best cognitively, socially and emotionally when they know they are liked,
appreciated, valued as part of a vibrant, caring community. Positive relationships stimulate oxytocin, positively impacting both the
motivation and the memory capacity critical for learning.
3. ELICITING HIGH INTELLECTUAL PERFORMANCE. Students crave challenges. Their intelligence flourishes when they are
asked to think at high levels about complex issues, demonstrate what they know in creative ways, and develop useful habits of mind
such as reflection, raising substantive questions for deeper understanding and thinking flexibly and innovatively.
4. PROVIDING ENRICHMENT. Enrichment taps students’ interests, generates strengths, expands their cognitive capacity, and
guides them to apply what they know in novel situations for self-actualization.
5. INTEGRATING PREREQUISITES FOR ACADEMIC LEARNING. Foundation schema building activities are critical so that
students have the right foundations for learning new information and acquiring new skills. This foundation heightens students’
understanding, competence, confidence, and motivation.
6. SITUATING LEARNING IN THE LIVES OF STUDENTS. Students perform most effectively when they can connect new learnings
to what is relevant and meaningful to them. These connections validate their lived experiences activating the focusing of the brain
through its Reticular Activating System (RAS). Without such personal connections, the new learnings are not likely to be retained
and used effectively.
7. AMPLIFYING STUDENT VOICE. Encouraging students to voice their interests, perspectives, reflections, opinions and enabling
them to make personal contributions is not only motivating but also builds the confidence, agency, academic language, investment,
and skill students need to join wider communities of learners and doers in the world outside of school.
1. Teaching in the Spirit
2. Enabling Text- Alfred Tatum
3. Increasing Reading Fluency –Alfred Tatum
4. Graphic Novels in the Secondary Classroom- Griffith
5. Don’t Believe the Hype: Hip- Hop Literacies and English Education –Belle, Crystal
6. Supporting Adolescent Literacy- LAB
7. Comprehension and Discipline Literacy- Yvette Jackson
8. 7 High Operational Practices™: Dr. Yvette Jackson
9. Reading Strategies Teachers Say They Use, Arlene Barry (used twice)
10. What’s U.S. Literacy Rate- Wylie Communications
11. Building Vocabulary- Marzano
12. Textbook –Roe
14. Have a minimum of three citations.
15. We are not writing about elementary levels.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more