Week 6 Case Study Template
Pathophysiology & Clinical Findings of the Disease
1. Based on the review of the history, physical and lab findings what is the most likely diabetes diagnosis for this patient?
2. Explain the pathophysiology associated with the chosen diabetes diagnosis.
3. Identify at least three subjective findings from the case which support the chosen diagnosis.
4. Identify at least three objective findings from the case which support the chosen diagnosis
Management of the Disease
*Utilize the required Clinical Practice Guideline (CPG) to support your treatment recommendations.
1. Utilizes the required Clinical Practice Guideline (CPG) to support the chosen treatment recommendations.
2. Identify two (2) “Evidence A” recommended medication classes for the treatment of this condition and provide an example (drug name) for each.
3. Describe the mechanism of action for each of the medication classes identified above.
4. Identify two (2) “Evidence A” recommended non-pharmacological treatment options for this patient.
[Must be on a separate page and in APA format]
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more