2.1 Assignment: Outcomes/Job Description Paper
1. Write a paper that describes your work and your learning using the following outline:
1. About Me
2. My Course Outcomes
3. About My Company/Workplace
4. My Job Description
2. Organize the paper using the A-D topic headings provided.
3. The paper should be 250-300 words, typed, double-spaced, 12 point font, APA format.
3.1 Assignment: Externship paper – Course One
1. Write a paper that replicates the 4 part outline described in the background information. Use the outline headings for your paper to answer the prompt: Integrate coursework and workplace learning.
2. The paper should be 250-300 words, typed, double-spaced, 12 point font, APA format.
5.1 Assignment: Devotional
1. Be sure to address the following prompts in your paper:
a) How does the verse apply to your worldview?
b) How does the verse in Philippians potentially apply to your efforts on this project?
2. Your paper should be at least 250 words in length.
5.3 Assignment: Preliminary PowerPoint Presentation (Phase 4 of Final Capstone Project)
1. This is Phase 4 of your final capstone project.
2. Submit your preliminary PowerPoint project presentation using the assignment link.
3. The presentation should be a minimum of five slides. Make sure to include an introduction and conclusion in the presentation.
5.4 Assignment: Draft Paper (Phase 5 of Final Capstone Project)
1. This is Phase 5 of your final capstone project.
2. Post your draft capstone project paper. As a draft, this is your opportunity to submit the following for feedback before submitting your final paper:
a) Paper introduction
b) Problem statement/discussion
c) Potential and proposed solutions
d) Conclusion and cited references
3. The paper should be around 10 pages in length (double-spaced), and transitions between sections should be addressed. Any graphics or tables do not count toward page count.
4. Make sure to use 7th edition APA where required. The paper should include credible references that are listed on a reference page in the report according to APA 7th edition guidelines. You may and should use research to develop your plans, but make sure to cite your sources. All written work should be your own.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more