You are a member of a newly formed World Health Organization (WHO) committee with a task to re-evaluate existing WHO strategies/approaches and improve the health of the global population. Your task is to address a specific health problem and draft a report on it. These reports will serve as background information for discussion and as input for the final WHO recommendation on the issue. As a student member of WHO, you are expected to write such a study.
All reports should cover the following topics:
• Global patterns of the health problem
• Discuss the key health status indicators and how the health problems are measured
• Biological, lifestyle/behavioural and social determinants of the health problem
• Discuss and provide examples of the global burden of disease and how it is measured (i.e., HALE, DALY), outline the patterns and trends in the burden of disease
• Formulate a strategy that should be chosen to tackle this health problem (make sure to offer a suggestion for improvement of current WHO strategies).
• Health, education, equity and the economy concerns should be addressed
• Reflect on the ethical and political consequences of addressing the problem based on your recommendations
• The written assignment is a minimum of 4 pages. Students should adopt an executive writing style that is concise and free of spelling and punctuation errors. Written communication must attribute all sources and comply with university academic honesty policy using American Psychological Association (APA) guidelines.
• The paper must have a minimum of 15 references, with a reference list at the end of the of the paper in APA style 6th edition
Sent from my iPhone
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more