· Summarize the key details about your chosen leader.
o Who is s/he?
o What is the organization?
o What are one or two important points you have learned so far in your study of the leader?
o This section of your paper should only be 1 or 2 paragraphs.
· Analyze the leader’s alignment to the four universal principles: integrity, responsibility, compassion, and forgiveness, citing examples and research to support your assessment. In essence, how did the leader demonstrate (or not demonstrate) those principles in his or her leadership practice?
· Analyze the different bases of power this leader used, citing examples and research to support your assessment. In essence, how did this leader demonstrate use of power and which bases of power did s/he use to influence others?
· Analyze the demonstrated beliefs of this leader, citing examples and research to support your assessment. In essence, what did the leader appear to believe about:
o people inside the organization,
o people outside the organization,
o processes and policies,
o profit (or other relevant outcomes).
· Analyze how this leader affected the culture of his or her organization, citing examples and research to support your assessment. In essence,
o How did this leader’s attitudes and actions affect followers?
o Which behaviors had a strong effect on followers?
o Was this leader credible? Based on what evidence?
o How did this leader’s attitudes and actions influence the organization’s ethical practices?
o Was the leader an ethical leader? Based on what evidence?
· Name your document: SU_LEA5125_W3_LastName_FirstInitial_.doc.
· Submit your 7 to 10 page document to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned.
· Use APA format for your document.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more