3) Review the illustration of the Plan-Do-Study-Act (PDSA) model on the Institute for Health Care Improvement’s How to Improve (Links to an external site.) web page. Identify an issue that can occur within the hospital, physician office, a community health service (e.g., mental health, meals-on-wheels, Planned Parenthood, etc.), or your local health department that could use improvement. After reviewing the information about the Plan-Do-Study-Act (PDSA) model, list your answers to the top three questions, and list the personnel to include on a team that would develop the action plan for improvement. 250 words
· What are we trying to accomplish?
· How will we know that a change is an improvement?
· What changes can we make that will result in improvement?
4) The Institute of Medicine (IOM) developed six specific aims to ensure the delivery and improvement of health care. Choose two from the six aims: safe, effective, patient-centered, timely, efficient, and equitable (AHRQ, 2016). Of the two aims you chose, discuss the implications on the delivery of quality care. Give an example of how a hospital or physician practice can meet these aims. 250 words
due 9/25/19 @9AM EASTERN W/TURNITIN REPORT
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more