For your Study Applications assignment, you will apply learnings from the course as well as personal and professional ethics and behaviors. You will consider ways to apply your findings from your literature review and your proposed study, as well as principles, theories, and research in biological psychology to other careers outside of psychology, and to society in the form of public policy and professional practice.
To create your Study Applications, address the questions that follow below. Use research findings reported in the articles you reported in u07a1, along with other sources, such as previous readings from the course, the textbook, and additional Capella library sources to support and add depth to your answers. Your references should appear at the end of the paper. The entire paper must be in current APA style and format.
· Identify careers, other than psychology, that might benefit from a foundational knowledge of biological psychology.
· How can principles and theories of biological psychology be applied in professional practice in psychology and other professions?
· Within a context of social and cultural differences, describe practical applications of biological psychology to understanding values that underlie society, and the role of ethics in social practices and behaviors.
· How relevant has studying biological psychology been to your life, and how will you apply what you have learned in this course to your life?
Format your paper using the following headings, as well as the Study Applications Template (linked in Resources):
· Study applications.
o Professional practice.
o Future life.
You may insert additional sub-headings where necessary.
· Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
· Format: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and formatting. Use the Study Application Template, linked in Resources. In the final section of the assignment you are asked to apply the theories and principles of biological psychology to your own life and career. In this portion of the assignment, 1st person language is acceptable, in other sections, the 3rd person rule continues to apply.
· Number of resources: Minimum of 3–5 peer-reviewed journal articles.
· Length of paper: 10–15 typed double-spaced pages.
· Font and font size: Times new Roman, 12 point.
· Turnitin: Submit your assignment to Turnitin. Review the results and make any needed changes before submitting for grading.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more