Marketing research is an important aspect of marketing planning and understanding consumer choice. Primary research helps the organization determine its target market and understand how likely they are to adopt a product or service. It is also a way to learn what is important to consumers. Secondary research helps the organization learn about industry and market issues and trends and how they relate to the organization.
Analyze the results of the marketing research performed by the Faith & Main Consultants from the Case Study regarding the perception of the organization’s women’s health services.
Assume you have decided that the organization needs to conduct additional primary research to get to the heart of consumer choice in the market:
· Explore which tools or techniques would be most effective and efficient in terms of gaining the most results at the lowest cost.
· Explore the type of additional information you believe is needed in such research.
Conduct secondary market research using the University Library:
· Find 3 articles that relate to women’s health services that pertain to the ECRHS survey results.
· Summarize the results of your secondary research.
Prepare a 500- to 700-word marketing research summary.
Include the following:
· Analyze the Faith & Main primary marketing research results.
· Summarize the secondary research articles you found, explaining how they do or do not support the Faith & Main Consultants’ primary research findings. Explain why you believe the organization needs to conduct additional primary consumer market research.
· State the type of additional information you believe is needed from such research.
· State the tools and techniques you would add, explaining why you recommend them, including why they would be the most efficient and effective.
· Explain how you would incorporate consumer demographics and feedback on consumer health care preferences into the design for products, services, or branding.
Cite your sources in APA format.
Read the article “Applications of Social Media for Medical Tourism Marketing: An Empirical Analysis” from the University Library.
Applications of social media for medical tourism marketing: an empirical an…: EBSCOhost
Respond to the following in a minimum of 175 words:
Why is consumer choice important in health care marketing, and why is it especially important for medical tourism decisions?
Which choice factors are most important to medical tourism consumers?
How successful is social media marketing for consumer choice for medical tourism?
How well did medical tourism providers perform in terms of maintaining customer intimacy, customer involvement, interaction, and gathering customer insights? Why are each of these elements important as part of the consumer decision-making process in this situation?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more