Final assignment # 1
Requires readings: use the attached below for this assignment. Use 2 references and 2 citations. Only use the 2 assigned reading for this assignment.
1. Name Your Price: Compensation Negotiation at Whole Health Management.
Negotiation Skills: Negotiation Strategies and Techniques to Help You Become a Better Negotiator
Part 1–Create a one-page Job offer table that shows the following 5 compensations items:
3. Relocation allowance
4. Continuing Education Stipend
5. Stock options
The document has a compensation table for reference.
Part 2–Prepare a one-page letter of acceptance to accompany the job offer table. Letter of acceptance needs to be written to Jim Hammer. Gracious acceptance of me accepting the position to express sincere appreciate of working with Jim Hammer.
Part 3— Prepare a one to two pages of Executive memo to Dr Hammond with a rational as to why we arrive with the 5 numbers in the job offer table. This involves some research outside of the readings. Include 2 references and 2 citations. (Only site the 2 assigned readings). Make sure we sell the idea to Dr Hammond. Include a thesis statement.
Please note: Do you not include any numbers that is divisible by 10,000. Try to be finest.
Please see more information from the professor
Final Project: You will be evaluated on your ability to follow these instructions. After you carefully read,
Name Your Price: Compensation Negotiation at Whole Health Management,
Negotiation Skills. Y
ou will prepare three separate documents as your Final Project submission. For the purposes of this assignment, you are Monroe Davies (or Monica, if you prefer). As such, everything in this reading applies to you. Note that the purpose of this assignment is for you to become familiar with the primary aspects of a compensation package and the negotiation process. To accomplish this assignment, you will accept this position and complete the three documents detailed here (submitting them as a single Word document into the Moodle Dropbox, which will be posted next week).
1. Job Offer Table: Prepare a simple table from the information available on Exhibit 1 (page 5), which is the job offer template sent to you by Jim Hummer. Jim has written in XXXXs in the spaces next to five line items: compensation, bonus, relocation allowance, stock options, and continuing education stipend. Based on the data available in this reading and any research you conduct, complete the compensation package to be submitted to Jim Hummer. In other words, determine the amount that you are proposing for each of the five line items.
2. Letter of Acceptance: Write a letter of acceptance to Jim Hummer to accompany the job offer table. There should be no reference to the five compensation factors – that would be tacky. This letter should fit on one page — clear, concise, and cordial.
3. Executive Memo with Citations: Write a one (minimum) to two (maximum) page executive memo to me. With all the usual formatting criteria, provide your rationale and evidence for your actions, particularly in completing the job offer table. Include two references and two properly formatted citations for this portion of the assignment. You must reference and cite the required readings from Week 13 (Hall et al., 2010) and Week 14 (Wood Brooks, 2014).
Present these documents (3) as a single submission (one Word document)
Final assignment #2 : (Use Johnson & Johnson as the company to write on)
Write a 15-page of strategic analysis of existing company Johnson & Johnson.
Topic: How would you create a bleu ocean.
You should imagine yourselves as part of the company’s top management team
Document lay out:
2. Literature review
3. Body of the paper (talk about the organization, use of the analytical tools (Agility, Adaptability, Alignment) and frameworks (PEST Analysis, SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five forces)
4. Conclusion (List key take away from the paper. Ensure to properly articulate the key take away)
· Document length: 15 pages including the reference page (title page not included in the 15 pages)
· References: 10 references
· Font: 12pt
· Spacing: Double spacing
Document must be focused on key strategy issues in the area where the company is struggling.
Conduct an in-depth study of the firm, and apply the concepts, analytical tools (Agility, Adaptability, Alignment) and frameworks (PEST Analysis, SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five forces) to analyze its external and internal environments, identify the firm’s strategic options, and come up with a set of recommendations to maximize the firm’s long-term performance.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more