1. Define the term “politics”.
2. Explain your understanding of the term “office politics” and why it is important to acknowledge its existence. This is covered in the lecture notes.
3. Define “federalism”. Give an example of something in your wallet that comes from the federal, state and special district levels of government.
4. Define the terms “block grant” and “matching grant”. What is the difference between them?
5. Explain the Ninth (IX) Amendment. Who benefits from it?
6. What are the “checks and balances” indicated in the Constitution? List and explain at least two.
7. Explain why Article II of the Constitution is so vague as to the specific duties of the President?
8. Explain the Supreme Court decision in District of Columbia vs. Heller. Which amendment is affected by this decision? Does this decision apply to the states?
9. Define “direct democracy”. Do we practice this in California? If so, explain how we implement this.
10. What are “collective goods”? Explain the concept and illustrate it with an example.M37
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more