Subject: “Systems Analysis and Design”
Requirement: Chapter 12 Moving Into Implementation
Please complete Exercise A (with the additions below), found on page 398 in the 6th edition text (page 469 in the 5th edition) “Systems Analysis and Design”.
Chapter 12 Exercise A: Develop a unit test plan for the calculator program in Windows (or a similar program for the Mac or UNIX).
1. Make sure you have 10 different and unique test cases.
2. Then identify 5 buttons on the calculator (non-numeric buttons).
3. Create short descriptions of what the key’s function is. This would display when the user right clicked on the button.
4. In your document, display a screen shot of the button, then a hyphen and then the description that you want to display
5. Submit the Unit test and Documentation on separate pages within one document.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more