DSRT 734 M40
INFERENTIAL STATISTICS FOR DECISION MAKING
Please discuss, elaborate, and reflect on the following from chapter 7.
Give examples and elaborate on the applications of the topic. don’t plagiarize. write your own sentences.
1. What is a normal distribution?
2. List the characteristics of a normal distribution.
3. How do you convert empirical distributions to standard normal distribution?
4. How do you find the proportion of a normal distribution that lies between two scores?
5. How do you find the scores between which a certain proportion of a normal distribution falls?
Show your work and explain your results to answer each question. Don’t write just a number.
Data Set 7-2
There were 184 seniors, 179 juniors, 267 sophomores, and 353 freshmen enrolled at a small college.
1. In Data Set 7-2, what is the probability of picking a student at random and getting a freshman?
2. In Data Set 7-2, what is the probability of picking a student at random and getting either a junior or a senior?
3. What is the nature of the Data Set 7-2. (Describe)
Data Set 7-3
A population of scores was normally distributed with a mean of 32 and a standard deviation of 3.
4. Look at Data Set 7-3. What is the proportion that scored between 30 and 27?
5. For Data Set 7-3, what is the range of scores that separate the middle 60 percent from the extremes? (Lower and upper score)
6. Look at Data Set 7-3. What is the proportion of the distribution with scores of 30 or more?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more