1. Identify a claim in the reading that you dispute, and explain why you disagree with the logic or the facts of the claim.
2. Pose an interesting unanswered question you have from the reading.
3. Suggest a method for resolving an issue raised by the reading.
4. Describe a current event or news item that is an excellent example of an idea in the reading. Show how the example embodies or illustrates the reading.
5. Show how something in the reading connects to real life, your own or someone else’s.
6. Give a real-life counterexample to one of the claims made in the reading. Explain why the theory is inadequate to deal with examples of this type.
one page single spaced please by tomorrow at noon.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more