Each essay response is to be a minimum of three to four fully developed paragraphs in length. Rewriting the essay question is not considered a part of your response. Direct quotes are not to be used in test answers. Scholarly sources are required. Answers are to be consistent with the college level. The essays shall be written in APA format and include in text citations to credit your sources.
Answers must be plagarism free and sources shall be scholarly.
I need this assignment back by June 22nd, 2018 by 8 AM.
1. Identify and discuss the steps for a methodical process of investigating a crime scene.
2. Explain the various methods of crime scene documentation from the first responder to the crime scene investigator. Can a criminal case be lost based on sloppy or false investigative documentation?
3. Define chain of custody and explain the importance of maintaining proper chain of custody when collecting evidence.
4. What are the legal challenges of a crime scene search?
5. What is exigency and how does it apply to crime scene searches.
Place questions above answers when returning the assignment.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more