What are the main drivers for successful ERM implementations in organizations?
Research paper should be minimally 6 page (double space, Font – Georgia with font size 12). The research paper needs to refer to the following sources
1. Rubino, M. (2018). A comparison of the Main ERM frameworks: How
Limitations and Weakness can be Overcome Implementing IT GOvernance.
Internation Journal of Business and Management, 13(12). (Attached)
2. In addition the research paper needs to minimally refer to 3 peer reviewed
The following case studies from book (ERM textbook (Fraser, J., Simkins, B., & Narvaez, K. (2014). Implementing enterprise risk management: Case studies and best practices. John Wiley & Sons.) need to be referenced in research paper
1. Chapter 30, “Alleged Corruption at Chessfield: Corporate Governance and the
Risk Oversight Role of the Board of Directors”
2. Chapter 31, “Operational Risk Management Case Study: Bon Boulangerie”
3. Chapter 34, “Turning Crisis into Opportunity: Building an ERM Program at
4. In addition you need to refer to at least two other case studies that we have
covered so far in the course (Chapter 26, 27, 28, 29)
The research needs to minimally discuss the role of the following factors in successful ERM implementations
1. Corporate governance
2. Risk frameworks such as COSO, ISO 31000
3. Information Technology
4. Operational factors
Please do not describe the case studies from the book but focus on elaborating on key points and examples from the case studies that support the research topic. The bibliography should be included as a separate page and is not part of the 6 page requirement. (Text that are copied directly from outside sources without being in quotes is considered plagiarism.)
The research paper should include the following components. As mentioned above paper needs to minimally cover the role of corporate governance, risk frameworks (COSO, ISO 31,000), information technology and operational factors.
1. Title Page (Not part of the minimum 6 page requirement)
2. Abstract (quick review in your own words of the entire content of your paper,
limited to 200-350 words)
3. Introduction (1-2 pages, provides a broad overview of the topic and basic
4. Literature Review (2-3 pages, describes the research papers that you find in
reference to main drivers for successful ERM implementations. Please ensure to
refer to Rubino, M. (2018), the case studies from Chapter 30, 31 and 34. Also, you need to refer to two other case studies from the book that we covered in the
5. Discussion (1-2 pages -This should include your thoughts on the topic and
implications in reference to successful drivers for ERM implementations. Please
draw on examples/other studies to support your thoughts)
6. Conclusion (1-2 paragraphs, This provides a final summary of your research
7. Bibliography in APA format
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more