1. Read this article first:
Caverly, T.J., Fagerlin, A, & Wiener, R.S. (2018, January 22). Comparison of observed harms
and expected mortality benefit for persons in the Veterans Health Affairs Lung Cancer Screening
JAMA Internal Medicine.
2. Then, thoroughly answer all seven (7) questions. Each question must be answered with a minimum of one (1) paragraph each. One paragraph equals five (5) sentences. This is a University Masters Level course and writing should reflect as such. NO grammatical or punctuation errors will be accepted. Thank you.
1. What research questions are addressed in this study and what is their purpose (
2. What type of research design was used (experimental, quasi-experimental, correlational) in
this study and what led you to your decision (5 points)?
3. Are the instruments in this study valid and reliable, why or why not (10 points)?
4. In the Tables, results are presented, please explain the tables and summarize the results (20
5. Explain, in simple language, any significant results of this study (25 points)?
6. Identify and discuss any threats to internal and/or external validity in this study (10 points).
7. If you could redesign this study correcting anything you have found wrong with the research,
what would you correct and how would you do it (20 points)?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more