1. (150 words)Comments and viewpoints about: The Actor’s Process: After watching the video: The Actor, take a moment to consider the differences and similarities involved in acting for the stage versus acting for film and television. Watch the three clips of actors on acting and Example of a Method Acting Exercise. Discuss how the content of these videos will help you evaluate the acting in future productions. Use examples from the videos to prove your points.
Video: The Actor: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=75&v=2eqf06yrdvk&feature=emb_logo
Clip 1 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTsrheWUG50&feature=emb_title
Clip 2 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9ofwr4y7H4&feature=emb_title
2. (150 words) Viewpoints | Directors – Process and Collaboration: After watching the video: The Director (watch Directors: Process and Collaboration). Use examples from the video to connect with ideas from what have you seen, discuss what you’ve learned about the director’s process and the nature of the director’s collaboration with the wide variety of artists and crafts people it takes to bring a show to production. To conclude your discussion, address the following questions:
· How you will be able to apply what you’ve learned to judge the director’s work in the next production you see?
· How will you be able to apply what you’ve learned to become a better collaborator in your next group project?
Video: Directors, Process and Collaborations:
3. (150 words)Viewpoints | The Stage Manager: Watch this video that allows you to see a brief segment of a production of Hairspray from the perspective of the stage manager. Now, try to imagine the “behind the scenes” interactions that contributed you your understanding and enjoyment of the most recent production you experienced. Write about your reaction to how these “behind the scenes” interactions of the various crew members with the stage manager contribute to a cohesive production.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more