Save your file as a .rtf file or .doc to ensure that it can be opened at any computer. Documents submitted as .pages will not be accepted.
INSTRUCTIONS and NECESSARY QUESTIONS
Format: 3-4 pages, 12 point font, times new roman, double spaced, 2+ sources, in-text citations and bibliography required.
The term paper is a written formal analysis of a work of art using proper terminology to describe and analyze the work. Choose one art work and artist from your book. The artist must have been born BEFORE 1930. Write an analysis of each piece using the following instructions and questions as a guide.
INELIGIBLE artists include filmmakers (including animators), performance artists, actors, graphic designers, craft artists, and architects. Artist works should be in visual media such as painting, sculpture, mixed media, installation, or drawing.
Ineligible websites/sources: Wikipedia.org, artsy.net, artcyclopedia.com… (or any other “general” art site or any site that is a “sale site”).
For each work: Do not forget to include in-text citations and to cite your sources for quotations. Points will be deducted for missing or incomplete responses.
Part 1: General Information
1. In the first paragraph of your paper, explain general information about the artist and the art work that you were able to gather — name, date (when was it made?).
2. Explain the subject matter. Who is represented in the artwork? What is represented in the artwork?
3. Location. Where is the work of art now (which museum or private collection)? Where was it first displayed?
4. Medium. What materials did the artist use? How was it executed? How big or small is it?
Part II: Description and Analysis
In a few sentences, describe the work.
2. Is it a representation of something? What style does the work fit into? What style is the ARTIST generally known for?
3. Tell what the subject is and what aspects are emphasized.
4. Consider the Principles of Design listed below and describe how each/any are used in the piece.
4. Pattern 5.Repetition
Part III: Opinions and Conclusions
In this part of your paper, you will offer an informed opinion about the work. This opinion will be based on the analysis in Part II. Use these two questions to guide your conclusion.
1. Discuss how and why the key elements and principles of art used by the artist create meaning.
2. Support your discussion of content (meaning) with facts about the work that you described in the previous sections.
Tips for Success:
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more