1) Choose a controversial artwork from the 1980-21st century. Do not choose an artwork illustrated in the Sayre textbook.
2) Explain its significance, and why the public rejected it.
3) What was the artist’s intent or message?
4) What is the artwork’s merit or relevance for contemporary art today?
5) Censor pornography, defamation, and obscenities (which are illegal within a college classroom) with black strips.
6) Begin your research at this website: http://www.tjcenter.org/ArtOnTrial/bodyart.html
7) Is controversial art an important part of our modern society? Is it essential to uphold the Constitution’s First Amendment rightto freedom of speech? Are there or should there be exceptions?
8) Was there litigation against the artist? Was the artist forced to remove the artwork? Who complained about the artwork and why?
9) Prepare 3-5 slide powerpoint presentation in which you choose an artwork; paste the jpegs into the file; label it completely (Artist. Title. Date. Media. Location).
10) Use bullet points for research. Do not plagiarize websites.
11) List your Works Cited on the last slide.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more