In a reflection of 450-600 words, explain how you see yourself fitting into the following IOM Future of Nursing recommendations:
· Recommendation 4: Increase the proportion of nurses with a baccalaureate degree to 80% by 2020.
· Recommendation 5: Double the number of nurses with a doctorate by 2020.
· Recommendation 6: Ensure that nurses engage in lifelong learning.
· Identify your options in the job market based on your educational level.
· How will increasing your level of education affect how you compete in the current job market?
· How will increasing your level of education affect your role in the future of nursing?
While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center. Only Word documents can be submitted to Turnitin.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more